Deputy Head of the VFM
+375 (17) 200 92 75
+375 (17) 204 85 14
Intended for preparation of flour confectionery, i.e. sugar, hard-dough, butter, oatmeal biscuits; honey cakes, cupcakes, fancy baked goods.
Margarine is prepared from high-quality natural refined deodorized vegetable oils; its use does not require modification of existing technological processes and equipment.
• ensures high organoleptic properties of the finished product (clean milky taste and aroma) throughout the shelf life;
• ensures stable emulsion;
• characterized by good aeration properties, i.e. it has the ability to absorb air producing rich mass saturated with air;
• ensures easy formation and depositing pastry thus preventing pulling and improving performance;
• ensures stability of shape of deposited products after baking;
• grants baked products attractive golden-brown color;
• prolongs the sell by date of finished products;
• allows baking products without cholesterol, GMI;
• ensures high resistance to oxidizing (low acid and peroxide values);
• presence of specially developed emulsifiers in its formula promotes formation of fine emulsion, and slows down the retrogradation of starch.