- when producing agents for plant protection,
- for producing pesticide oil emulsion concentrates,
- used as a disperser of vapor formation processes when producing artificial leathers and film materials,
- may be added as a modifier of rubber mixtures,
- in foam plastic production.
- in textile industry in various processes of textile fibers conditioning and processing as a wetting, washing and emulsifying substance; in finishing textile fabrics as an additive to finishing agents;
- in chemical fiber industry as a wetting and washing substance; as an emulsifying and antistatic substance as part of lubricants;
- in fur and leather industry as a wetting and washing substance during washing and defatting leathers and pelts as well as in other production processes;
- in paper and pulp industry as an auxiliary substance contributing to purification improvement and pulp quality enhancement;
- in wood chemical industry as a substance contributing to wood impregnation with finishing materials; as an auxiliary substance in rosin-extraction industry, etc.;
- in chemical industry as polymer compound emulsifier;
- in oil processing industry as oil demulsificator and mud solution stabilizer when drilling;
- in metal processing industry as mineral oil emulsifier during metal cold working and as a surface active agent in electrotyping and electrolysis;
- in mechanic engineering and transport as an effective detergent for oil and varnish removal from machine engines and parts;
- in agriculture as product emulsifier for pest control;
- as an additive to detergents like alkylaryl sulfonates improving their solubility and detergent effect.
Rust solvent is recommended for current maintenance of machines, mechanisms, machinery, metal constructions. It may be used for anti-corrosion protection of steel surfaces (pipes, oil production pumps, bridges, high voltage line supports, railway wagons, marine vessels, etc.) as a phosphating reagent followed by application of paint materials, useful for welded seam treatment.
Prior to rust solvent application, metal surface conditioning is required: cleaning from embedded rust by a mechanical method and defatting (if necessary).
Chemical industry: as effective surface active substance in production of synthetic detergents (washing powders, household foam washing and cleaning substances).Textile industry: as a leveling agent when painting textile fabrics with direct, vat, dispersing and other dyes. As an emulsifier when preparing mineral oil emulsion; as a wetting agent and a cleaning substance during washing, scalding, bleaching and painting textile fabrics.