- Additive to thermohardened paints to improve luster and flowability.
- Additive for improvement of brush coating properties for varnishes based on nitrocellulose and cellulose esters as well as for paints based on chlorinated derivatives.
- Butylglycol acetate is a good solvent for urethane top coats.
- As a solvent in paintwork, perfume and cosmetic, pharmaceutical, chemical industries,
- for production of acetone, isopropyl esters, isopropyl amine,
- isopropyl xanthate and a range of other organic products,
- as extracting agent for oils, natural resins and latex,
- as a freezer and an antifreeze substance,
- as a solvent of cellulose esters,
- as a degreasing agent and a detergent,
- as a heat-transfer medium in cooling machines,
- as an alkylating agent,
- as an intermediary in synthesis of a range of pharmaceuticals.
Head of Paint products Department Dzyakovich Sviatlana
+375 (17) 226 43 31
R-4 is intended for dilution of paintwork materials based on PSKh LS and PSKh LN polyvinyl chloride chlorinated resins, vinyl chloride copolymers, epoxy resins and other film-forming substances (except for KhV-124 gray and protective enamel). R-4А is intended for dilution of paintwork materials based on PSKh LS and PSKh LN polyvinyl chloride chlorinated resins (including KhV-124 gray and protective enamel), vinyl chloride copolymers, epoxy resins and other substances.
R-5 is intended for dilution of paintwork materials based on PSKh LS and PSKh LN resins, rubbers, epoxy, polyacrylic, silicon resins and other film-forming substances.
It is used as a solvent in production and application of acrylic, vinyl, nitrocellulose, epoxy and chlorinated rubber paintwork materials. Besides, toluene is used as a raw material for organic synthesis.